At Premiere Speech and Hearing our mission is to improve the quality of the lives of children and adults with communication disorders. Our educated and experienced Doctors of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathologists are dedicated to providing you with the highest quality of service in a personalized, caring environment. We are proud to have been serving the children and adults with speech and hearing needs of Collegeville and the surrounding area for over 40 years. In 2017 we have added a second location in Brownstown, PA.
Audiologic & Hearing Aid Services
- Diagnostic Comprehensive Audiologic Services
- Auditory Processing Evaluations
- Cochlear Implant Candidacy Evaluations and Programming
- Bone-Anchored Hearing Device Programming
- Hearing Aid Consultations
- Hearing Aid Fitting for Children and Adults
- Hearing Aid Supplies
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Discounted Battery Plans
- Aural Rehabilitative Program
- Tinnitus Treatment Program
Implantable Hearing Program - Collegeville Office
In 2014, we were excited to announce that our office is the first outpatient, private audiology practice in Pennsylvania to be affiliated with the Cochlear Provider Network. Our Implantable Hearing Device program is accepting new patients at this time (adults only – 18 years or older). We are working in conjunction with the surgeons at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. Patients are able to come to us for the initial audiologic and implantable hearing device candidacy evaluation. Once they are determined a cochlear implant or bone anchored hearing device candidate, they would be referred to a surgeon at the University of Pennsylvania. Following surgery, they return to our office for the fitting and servicing of the external components. Patients are able to get services in Collegeville, keeping trips into Philadelphia to a minimum.
Speech Pathology Services
- Evaluation and Individual Therapy Plans for Children and Adults
- Articulation Evaluation and Therapy
- Voice Evaluations and Therapy
- Fluency/Stuttering Therapy
- Receptive and Expressive Language Evaluation and Therapy
- Oral Motor Evaluation and Therapy
- Stroke and Cognitive Therapy
- Auditory Processing Therapy
- Preschool Speech/Hearing Screenings as a group onsite or individual in-office
Educational Tutoring & Support - Lititz Office
Premiere Speech and Hearing provides educational support services to help students better understand and overcome problems in reading, writing, spelling and study skills. Our office offers individual educational tutoring and support. Our educators are trained in areas of special education, with specific concentration in deaf/hard of hearing students.
We provide tutoring and strategies to improve:
- Study Skills
The two locations of Premiere Speech and Hearing are staffed with experienced, caring and dedicated professionals. We will ensure the highest quality service and patient experience through the following pillars:
We believe that every individual connected with this practice deserves to be treated with respect including patients and their families, staff members and their families, referring physicians and professional vendors.
We believe respect is:
- For everyone that works at Premiere Speech and Hearing; we are all important team members and together we will ensure a positive patient experience.
- Effective communication through friendly and courteous interactions with all staff and patients.
- Providing timely appointments with same week appointments available.
- Being responsive to patient's needs.
We believe that our patients deserve fair, honest, sincere and competent care that seeks to educate and provide them with all information related to their hearing and speech healthcare.
We believe in care that is:
- Flexible to accommodate each individual's unique needs
- On the cutting edge of new technologies, programs, techniques, and services in the field of speech and hearing healthcare
- Ethical, consistent and dependable
We believe in continuing education for our staff and educating the community on speech development and disorders and hearing healthcare and treatment options. We can help our community communicate better.
- Participate in continuing education programs as a way for staff to provide high quality experience, skill and competency level to our patients
- Promote the importance of speech and hearing healthcare in the local community by providing complimentary speech and hearing screenings, educational seminars and volunteering for local organizations.